Thursday, 7 January 2016

Card Game Project: The Name of the Game?

Hello all, and welcome to whatever year it was last year, plus one!
It's been a while since I posted here due to various boring and/or stressful things that happened during the holiday period. Despite these irksome happenings, I've still been busy making cards for my game and fine-tuning the rules with help from some good friends who kindly participated in some play-tests.
As of now, the game is almost complete, with the trickiest part (idea and rules) out of the way.
My main problem is the lack of a name. It's very frustrating having an idea that you're really proud of and think has so much potential, but not being able to give it a name.
Ho hum, I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.
I hope.


1 comment:

James Henry said...

Nice Game. I love this gave very much. Really I love all game but longboards riding is my very favorite & I like very much Best Sector 9 Bamboo Longboards .