Thursday, 17 April 2014

Painting in Progress

Hello all!
The Fummo family has got themselves a garden! Specifically, an allotment within a large, shared land venture, which we can dedicate to growing fruit, veggies, flowers and much more! We've spent the last few days turning the soil and getting it ready for planting before we head up to the UK for the holidays.
Being the artistic fellow I am, I decided that the garden should have a theme to it. Seeing as we've decided that half the plot will be dedicated the veggies and glowers and the other half will be just grassy lawn to put a table and chairs on, I thought a Shire-like, fantasy tavern theme might not go amiss.
So, I've started working on an old-fashioned tavern sign, complete with name.
Here's the sign so far: hopefully I'll have time/energy to finish it today :) let me know what you think!




















UPDATE: Finished Signs



3 comments:

CyberKitten said...

[lol]

Brilliant. I'd drink in that pub!

Thomas Fummo said...

Thanks! :)
Unfortunately you'd have to bring your own ale/pint/grog. Although we'd probably be able to offer you a cup of tea :)

CyberKitten said...

I could always introduce you to some very pleasant dark Northern ales....