Tuesday, 13 August 2013

News Update

Hello everyone.
As some of you who follow this blog already know, I have been trying my hand at writing now for several months. I went to the Winchester Writers' Conference 2013 and got lots of good advice, and have since then been in contact with several lovely authors and illustrators via facebook and twitter.
I am very close to having a complete plot ready, as well as characters, theme, etc.
I have also decided that I'm going to try and make it into a graphic novel.

This is mainly because I have found that my writing is very visual, heavy with description. Through words I try and recreate pictures that I have in my head. It only recently dawned on me that perhaps I'd feel more fulfilled and less stressed out if I just put all these pictures on paper instead of just describing them. The story will be the same, after all, just in a medium I am more used to.


So there you have it. Here is a blurry photo of my notes and sketches so far, in lieu of more interesting concept art (that will come in the near future).

Thanks for reading, as always!
TF

2 comments:

CyberKitten said...

Cool. The *best* of luck with that!

Thomas Fummo said...

Thanks, CK :)