Saturday, 13 April 2013

Breaking News!

Hey all.


So, yes, I haven't posted any drawings in a while: but as always, I have some excellent excuses reasons.

Firstly, the last three days in Milan for my CELTA Teacher Training course. On the whole I think it all went fairly well and I'm hoping for a pass. Will probably know something soon enough.

Secondly, general work things: since I've officially started teaching people for pecuniary compensation now, it's meant time allotted to lesson plans and materials and the actual nitty gritty of teaching.

Thirdly, I'm currently working on creating a collaborative art blog, focusing on redesigns (not just of superheroes, but of all manner of fictional characters, objects, icons, gods, whatever) illustration and potentially animation as well. The site will be on tumblr, and I have spent the last few days trying to fathom its secrets. So far I've set up this little plugging platform which I apparently need before I can set up the collab one. At the moment, the team consists of the lovely Claire Joines, the fantasmagoric Winston Rowntree and myself. Wish us luck! :)

And that's all for now. I should hopefully have some logo designs up soon, once we decide a name for the collab blog.
Thanks for reading!
TF

1 comment:

CyberKitten said...

Sounds cool. Good luck with that!