Sunday, 24 February 2013

The Legend of Holy Crap I Have No Hearts Left

Hello again.
Apologies for the lack of updates, but real life has intruded upon creativity time, somewhat. Still, this has meant more work/money coming in and that is nothing to complain about!
Either way, in my few down time moments, I have taken up playing one of the only two Legend of Zelda games I possess, Oracle of Ages for the Gameboy Colour (the other being Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS). Suffice to say, I'm really enjoying it and so I thought I'd do a little Zelda-themed self-portrait.

Aside from that, I'm also getting much more headway on this novel I've been trying to write since, I don't know, FOREVER. It's shaping up into something I think I can be quite proud of... it also features the return of a certain legless spherical scientist time-traveller, which we haven't seen around these parts for a while. *wink wink*
Sigh, how cliché.
Until next time!
TF

3 comments:

Kt Shy said...

Fun drawing! Digging the textures too.

Thomas Fummo said...

Ohmygosh KT Shy!
Sorry, geek out over...
Thanks :) And thanks for commenting!

DominicEllis said...

TomTom you NEED to go pick yourself up a copy of Ocarina of Time. Think it's now on DS if you can't get hold of an N64. But do it, DO IT NOW!