Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Superhero of the Month: Birds of Prey!

My entry for Superhero of the Month's latest contest: Birds of Prey



Misfit: Tried a more serious but still slightly fun-loving approach. I love the idea of a super-powered fan-girl, and decided to incorporate various of her fellow Birds' costume elements into Charlie's costume, as a kind of tribute to them.

Oracle: Or rather, an 'Oracle-bot'. This interpretation of Barbara Gordon still oversees things from afar, but also likes to intervene virtually via a cerebral link to her own robot, who can provide on-field support to her fellow Birds during a fight or investigation. Not sure if this was ever tried in the comics, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

Manhunter: Added more jagged almost skeletal or plate-looking armour and a metal mask to make her look more cold and intimidating. I just figured it might fit well.

No comments: