Saturday, 24 March 2012

Oh ye gods what the heck

21 and still watching cartoon network


Man oh man, what a long and uneventful period it has been here on this blog that I have.

I have been drawing, don't get me wrong. It's just I'm afraid of posting most of my work here as it might spoil the surprise if I decide to publish it a-la professional-type webcomic.

Other things I have been doodling lately have been crude doodles and things, some of which I shall post here because otherwise I'm worried this blog will die. Ok, maybe that's a tad too dramatic. Maybe just slip into a coma.

At least it wasn't a face-hugger


Anyway, these days I'm trying to concentrate as much as possible on:

A) finishing my dissertation. It's going ok so far, but I'm worried that if I don't write something each day I'll run out of time (it's due in on the first of May)

B) spending time with family and friends. I'm not going to be back here in Italy until August so I really want to make the most of home while I'm here.

C) Getting rid of this damn eczema on my fingers!!

Jessica Ahlquist is awesome


Some random news:
I've recently discovered Adventure Time! and Regular Show. I find both very enjoyable for different reasons.



I've also got a lot of weird random emotional nonsense whirling around in my head, confusing matters further, but that's too much to get in to right now (it's nearly bed time, you know).

So yeah, sorry for the lack of stuff... er, again.
I'm really bad at this.

Toodleplim,
TF

1 comment:

Dawn Clarkson said...

You can't let this blog die (or even for that go into a coma!) keep up the good work. XX