Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Je suis de retour!



Yes, I'm back home in sweet, backwards Italy.
The weather is sweltering, the food is great and I'm no longer wearing socks or vests. Life is good.

As I'll be trying to find stuff to do other than procrastinate/study during these next two months with fellow organisms of my same age, the blog will most likely gather dust for a while. The lack of comments in the last month reassures me that this won't break too many hearts :) It IS summer after all. I hope you're all having fun, wherever you all are!

Me, I'm going to try to get creative. Still nothing on the animation front, but visits to the Pompidou Centre and the Musée d'Orsay in Paris have inspired me to more drawing... so comics might be seeing a comeback soon. In the meantime, I'm going back to destroying all of humanity.

Buone Vacanze!
TF

1 comment:

CyberKitten said...

Oh, I *loved* the Musée d'Orsay when I was last in Paris.

Enjoy your break.