Sunday, 17 April 2011

A trailer for the peoples of this planet

Here is a short trailer I made for my YouTube channel, advertising Spoon River Rejects.


Furthermore, school work and family time require a temporary delay in animation making.
If anything else of a creative nature pops up in my brain or on my desk, I shall share it here, as always. In the meantime, enjoy and share this humble trailer, as well all the other short insane animations I have been making lately. Might become a series of some kind.
Series title suggestions are welcome!
Peace and accelerated heartbeat rates,

TF

2 comments:

Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oliver said...

Brilliant trailer Thomas, your talents spread ever further. Keep up the good work, hope you're doing alright with the film studies/philosophy work as well.


Peace.