Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Animation: The Magic Poodle III

The Magic Poodle III from Thomas Fummo on Vimeo.


The next weekend, the now completely brain-addled student, faced with presentations and essays, as well as the prospect of ending up living under a bridge, finally snaps and starts writing obscure arcane texts on how to boil cabbage in a way that actually makes small annoying children want to eat it. His work completed, he turns it into this final chapter in the Magic Poodle saga.

Special thank you to Melissa, who provided the voice for Obnoxiously Attractive Professor Waterbear.

UPDATE:
Also, forgot to mention that recently one of my professors at Uni gave me the chance to write a brief article on my expereience researching and writing my Early and Silent Era Film project this year. If you follow this link and click on the top latest pdf, you can read it on page 3 :-)

7 comments:

CyberKitten said...

You have a *very* strange brain...... [laughs]

WR said...

Ha, best trilogy ever. Plus the character designs are spot-on once again (jealous!). Well done, and best of mental health to you with your school stuff...

TF said...

@CK: I certainly won't argue with that :D I'm guessing it's a good thing, too.

@WR: Your words are kind to my strange brain, Winston. Glad the trilogy was a success :-) And thank you!

CyberKitten said...

TF said: I'm guessing it's a good thing, too.

Most definitely. Strange is good. Anything else is just too boring for words...

CyberKitten said...

Oh, I've posted another Captain Satan cover you might like....

Ashlyn said...

I showed this to a couple people 'round our school's studio, and we laughed a bunch! Good job, man.

TF said...

At Sheridan?

I fell special :D
Thank you!