Thursday, 1 April 2010

Animation: Funnels

Funnels from Trenino Fumato on Vimeo.



Extra Bonus Journal Thing!
Well it's April fool's day, but I honestly couldn't think of any sort of prank to pull. Hopefully this surreal dream spillage of an animation will suffice in making myself and you all feel foolish.
The weather is fine, the sun is shining, I've been having a very good week. I've been getting very positive feedback on the logos I designed for the 2010 Southampton Student Film Festival, and I'm transfering my film selections for the event onto a usb pen that I'll send to the managers:

The Cactus
Nature Walk
Disgusting
Quiet please


That's all for now, got to get ready to go shopping and plant-buying.
Fear my botanical skills! FEAR THEM!

6 comments:

The Complicated said...

Yes, haha, April Fool's, very funny. I know that you hate plants so there's no way in God's name that you would actually buy any except for the purpose of eating them, you vegetarian bastard.

3NINO said...

Hate them?
You fool, you misjudge me. I aim to make plants my faithful allies against the inesct menace. I shall only eat those who displease me.

The Complicated said...

SToP Ur SAtANnIsT LeES! TeH PoWr of CrIs CoMPeLZ U!

CRL said...

I like the stegosaurus.

3NINO said...

Thank you Caitlin!

Dr. Zaius said...

Awesome! I love the new header on your blog as well. :o)