Monday, 29 September 2008

Timmy Robotlegs

Here are a couple of thoughts.
I know I'm generally as planned out and consistant as one of John McCain's speeches to the press, but I've been toying with the idea of doing a regular stream of comic strips again. Bit like Bananaglass but shorter and in black and white. Subnormality meets Gary Larson, that sort of thing.
I've done a couple already, and I might eventually lapse back into my posca-pen fuelled historical vignette mode.
But I'm toying with the idea, anyway.

TIMMY GOES TO THE DOCTOR

3 comments:

Elwood said...

The 10-year old me would have killed for those! Don't be so down, Timmy.

Winston said...

Definitely on board for you doing a regular strip. Familiarize yourself with the limitations of the single panel strip before you set out though. Anyway, I like how you have the caption inside the actual panel.

The Complicated said...

Well, we talked about this one yesterday but I have to say that Timmy is an ungrateful little brat. He shows no respect for all the hard work of that nice doctor.